1/25/2010

Happy Monday!

Latte art at cafe paris
So Monday's aren't usually my favorite day of the week. But there are always the small things that make it better. Like the sun shining brightly on my brisk walk to work this morning. The cinnamon lattes I make for myself every morning now that I've mastered the big and noisy espresso machine at work. Email updates from old friends. Good morning kisses through instant messenger from my honey. Reading about new events for the week. And listening to new music. Happy Monday everyone!

Today I happened to find out that A Fine Frenzy has a new album called Bomb in a Birdcage. I have a serious girl crush on Alison Sudol. She's so pretty and has great style and gorgeous red hair!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter