3/26/2010

Happy Weekend + Free Recipe

Last night I went to the Artblock event and had a great time! I'll post pictures ASAP! I took a friend who just moved from Venezuela! I met her last year at Dias de Moda (Panama's Fashion Week). We sure had a great time enjoying some excellent sangria and snacks from Coco Rallado. One of the highlights was a dip made with ripe plantains and Spanish sausage! It was delish and luckily she had the recipe to share! I've translated it into English and designed a second recipe card for the Laurie's Kitchen series! Remember click on the image, copy to desktop and print out for your own use! Cards are exclusively designed by me and are meant to be cut and pasted back to back for your recipe file! Collect them all! Email me at lalipourie at aol dot com to submit your recipe and have a special recipe card designed for the series. Please include a picture of finished food item and include "lalipourie blog" in the subject line.

What are you plans this weekend? I'm going to take it easy tonight and relax. I think I might check out a free concert at the park near my apartment tomorrow. I also have to get to belly dancing practice and finish getting ready for the flea market this Sunday! Monday through Thursday I'll be visiting family in Chiriqui since it is Semana Santa (Holy Week), and I've been given the week off! I will still be blogging and have some great new stuff lined up so check back. Happy WEEKEND!

*©Laurie's Kitchen recipe cards are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Laurie of Lalipourie! I've been blocked from updating my blog at work. Sorry the picture doesn't show up! It's super cute too :( but no fear it will be up ASAP

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter