1/12/2010

Inspiration of the Day: Granny Chic

with a haloMy working place.the doll bedIMG_2941my baby...
Pink & Greenmorning teaCushion in ProgressIMG_9088granny square pillowa bedroom
So. Wow stumbled across Granny Chic Flickr photo pool. So much yumminess...reminds me of my aunties apartment with yellow checkered hat and nifty potholders hanging on the wall. I'm also reminded of my old piano teacher's living room seemed which to me seemed like a real American Grandma style place complete with talking parakeet, persimmons in the backyard and classic granny square covering the uncomfortable couch! She was nice and gave me treats, but was often disappointed with me for not practicing....anywho check out some of my favorites from the mix!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter