1/13/2010

Lalipourie Accessories Available @ Entre Pulgas!


I'm so pleased to announce that Lalipourie Designs are NOW AVAILABLE at the shop Entre Pulgas in Casco Viejo diagonal La Casa Gongora (around the corner from the Plaza Catedral and Grandclement Ice Cream shop and next to Vida Galleria)! ACCESSORIES from my photoshoot and MORE now on sale at this sweet little shop! Stop by and say hi this Saturday during the Panama Jazz Festival, the shop will be having special hours for the event!

Any questions? contact me @ Lalipourie@aol.com

PS: stay tuned for Lalipourie Designs on Eye On Panama!



Entre Pulgas is a great little shop with handmade art, clothing, accessories, gifts and home decor. Paola Figueroa is the owner and has put together a great mix of goodies to buy...I've already got my eye on a few things! Check out the store blog here and facebook fan page here.
neat bench with women in polleras!Me on pretty bench

(top pics from Cerro Ancon and bottom are in Casco Viejo)
I was blown away to see art by the artist of my favorite grafitti I've been seeing around the city and taking pictures! So when I saw that Entre Pulgas has water colors by this person I flipped.
*these pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter