12/24/2009

Lalipourie Design's Photoshoot!

Some of my favorite images from the photoshoot! Clothing and accessories by Lalipourie Designs aka me! If you have any questions about the designs feel free to contact me. Other designs are available in my shop! All photos were taken in my neighborhood and in Dolce Coffee House (remember the cute cookie guy place?) by Levi Walton. See the rest of the images here.









I'm off today to Chiriqui this afternoon until after New Years! Take care and have a great holiday!
these pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.

PS: become a fan of Lalipourie Designs here!
*these pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter