9/23/2008

one-eyed, one-horned flying purple eater

After seeing a wonderful outfit creations over at Creature Comforts I was totally inspired to make one too! I used Polyvore, which is a fun site where you can put looks together! Really fun and a great way to burn an entire afternoon :p

I would wear this outfit for a day out shopping with my big sis in SF and a stop at Cafe Madeleine for hot cocoa &/or delicious treats! I was envisioning a cool, breezy Fall SF afternoon! I decided to not really go on a realistic budget, once I came across the Anna Sui blouse! So this is sometime in the future when I am loaded with $$$! I pretty much love everything I chose, but def need some gold hoops and a purple bag to add to my wardrobe! I've always loved purple, but have been especially inspired lately my yummy purple stuff I have been seeing in stores around here. Especially at the Brazilian shoe/accessory store VIA UNO. I fell in love with their stuff about 2 years ago in San Jose, Costa Rica when I picked up a pair of very sweet brown kitten heels. Now 3 pairs later, they have a great variety of shoes and accessories in a range of purples. I've been drooling after a pair of purple suede heels and will be checking back often for sales!

click on the photo to get details on each item with a link to it's site. I've included my ideal hair, make-up and fragrance inspiration as well. Love my Ja'dore by Dior perfume! And love Rhianna's hairstyle in the picture too! I was going to a relaxed warm autumn look. :D Tell me what you think and have a nice afternoon!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

supergirl said...

Ah! polyvore is an evil time sucker! pretty layout though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter