7/16/2010

Sweet Friday!




Oh I am finding it very hard to concentrate today! I have all sorts of interesting things to share with you all. But I think I will hold off till Monday since I've been procrastinating so much today. Oooops. It's hard especially when you've been sucked into the vortex that is Enjoy Cupcakes...I love everything about them! The color scheme of the site, the zillion different flavors AND the cute little trailer they sell them from! GAH. Too much cute/food yumminess to handle! Too bad they are so far away...but perhaps that is a blessing. Take a look and enjoy the eye candy. Have a great weekend!



Thanks to Oh Joy for sharing this today! And Please check out this other cupcake amazingness site: Ming Makes Cupcakes, deliciously evil website with recipes for all sorts of cupcakes....
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter