2/15/2011

just a little lovin'


my delicious dinner for a special night with my honey :D
Hey!!! So I hope you all had a lovey dovey happy valentines day yesterday! I personally think love and friendship should be celebrated everyday! Last night my honey came over for dinner & a movie. I treated him (& myself) to a fabulously tasty dinner of creamy tomato & roasted veggie soup and three cheese & turkey honey ham grilled sandwich. At first he looked suspiciously at the tomato soup, but then he quickly gobbled it down! And asked for seconds on sandwich, so I guess it was yummy! I rustled up this quicky dinner last night while groovin' to this cheesy love soundtrack that was up on Modish! It seemed appropriate. My honey surprised me with a bottle of white wine and then we ended up having an nice movie night with Michel Cera. Hehehe he's so nerdy cute...we watched Paper Heart and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.






*images link to source
I've been collecting some Valentines inspiration in my pinterest to share with you earlier but better late than never right! Any I believe anything involving hearts, roses, and chocolate should come on a daily basis ;)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter