3/20/2009

Obession: CHOCOLATE

mmmm chocolate yummy
mmmm chocolate yummy - by Lalipourie on Polyvore.com

This set reminds me of being cozy warm (but ever so stylish...) while enjoying some yummy hot chocolate & giggles with good friends!

Also some new favorites from Miss Miki:
Perfectly(laid back/comfy...I can see myself in this outfit. Plus who doesn't love watermelon?)
Ostrich Chic(this is just too cute! Go MIKI!)
He loves me (I want to eat that amazing heart clutch bag....so lovely)
Sunshine Love (this is so bright & happy...makes me think I should wear more yellow...hmmm)
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

supergirl said...

For some reason, I can't get enough yellow right now. Maybe because its spring and the daffodils and tulips are blooming and they're gorgeous. I love the pairing of yellow and gray right now too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter