10/26/2009

Blog-about #9

Uros Petrovic - Good Morning!
Good morning everyone! Ok woke-up super sleepy this morning! I slept in and feel a little guilty. But not so guilty I won't enjoy a mocha. Anyway I'll make another workout mix to make up for it lol! I had a good weekend. Saturday I did a little shopping: I got a lovely chiffon scarf in a deep blue purple and an ikat scarf in emerald green at Sol de la India, an awesome Indian store here in Panama. I like to go there and fantasize about having my own house and a place to put the lovely wears they have. Stuff there is pretty cheap and most things are all hand made-tie dyed, crocheted, embroidered or printed with beautiful color combos. I think my head would explode if I actually went to India. Well I also was bad and got a pretty purple sweater top and black pencil skirt. Oh and these nifty looking lacey tights in creme color. It looked too cute and lady like for me to leave behind. I got great deals so I don't feel toooooo guilty. I also went to my favorite Chinese super market under the Sacs in El Dorado Mall. I got all sorts of goodies including mustard greens, noodles, tofu, Chinese tamales (sticky rice with pork and beans inside. YUM) but was soooo sad my fave Thai Chili paste to make Tom Yum soup is no longer there....I got some other Thai chili paste but it doesn't have the same ingredients so I'm a little bummed but we'll see. Sunday's picnic was nice and relaxing! I made roasted veggie, turkey and smoked cheddar sandwiches, Mexican chocolate banana bread pudding with nuts, and plums. We also got paletas or popsicles! I got guanabana and my bf got lemon (mine was yummier). Since my dad sent me that message about the health benefits of eating guanabana I've been trying to incorporate it more. I got some frozen pulp to make chicha (in Panama means any fruit drink) with milk. Anyways the bike ride was sooooooo fun I can't wait to go again! The views of the bay and the city are to die for. We went leisurely and the breeze was just divine. It was a lot easier than the fun cycle day for sure! But oh how I miss my very own bicycle Nemo. Well below is a new blog-about for you to start off your week!

-oh la la pretty girl in polka-dot dress
-I REALLY like this little black dress!
-I think these birdies they would be super cute on my work desk
-black woman faces 15 years for supposedly cutting line at Walmart??? This is ridiculous! Help by signing petition
-mmmm delish looking images of breakfast
-giant dog & little baby adorableness!
-who knew state insects were sooooo pretty?
-ooof so I know dating can be scary sometimes but this is just caaaraaazaaay! Check out the message some Canadian weirdo left for this poor girl!
-Tulu OMG!
-expenssiiiiive but isn't this purdy!
-I like this sweater dress thing
-pretty plum sugar! Loving it!
-I'm liking this song Amor Genuino by Zion and Lennox-though video sorta bugs me since it's not entirely historically accurate but I'll just let it go.....for now
-just discovered Bread Baby blog, I love it! She's witty and her bread makes me drool!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter