10/21/2009

green is sexy



Oh yes indeedy! Rachel McAdams and two friends have an awesome blog, green is sexy, chock full of green tips. Soooo fabulous! I'm loving many of these handy tips. For example, I've never been a lavender fan but heck this tip might convince me otherwise! What's in your make-up? I've also made a vow to stop dyeing my hair after reading a scary article from Prevention (which I can't find anymore...) and I used henna the last time to get back to a brownish state, but these girls have some good facts too. And I can attest to the one-pot meal! Don't you love when being lazy pays off? Oh and an eco-friendly font???? Oh yes there is! Thanks to Boho's Magazine blog for tipping me off to this!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter