1/22/2010

weekend getaway!



Imagining a lovely weekend getaway! I'm inspired by my girls friends who came to visit me after New Years here in Panama. I was surprised when they arrived at the airport with just a backpack each...for their 10 day visit! I'm always thinking I need to do that...you know...pack light. It's makes all the difference. Here's how I would like to to travel light!

1. travel bag, Amy Butler: Isn't this fabulous! I just love the prints! And it looks like the perfect size! YUM.
2. organic cotton jacket, Pretty Birdie: Cute comfy looking coat. Great because it's light weight and has great pockets. I'm a real believer in pockets especially when traveling. So helpful. Plus looks like this coat can be dressed up or down.
3. organic top, Sandmaiden: Love the color and looks comfy.
4. bamboo herem short, ureshii: these look super comfortable but I'd get them in Charcoal.
5. cute panties, ontheinside: so cute! Never hurts to have cute underwear!
6. organic cotton bra, ontheinside: a comfy bra is a must especially if your on a long flight. I think this bra is really cute!
7. silver studs, katezabone: simple, no fuss earring are a must for me. I can't go without earrings because I'll feel naked, but when traveling it's more comfortable to have something that won't interfere with my travel pillow.
8. bling earrings: virginiageigerjewels: But a girl has always got to have at least on pair of fancy earrings for a night out!
9. high waist linen skirt, lamixx: I love linen because it is cool and comfortable, can get wrinkly though so roll it instead of folding it in your bag.
10. top, ureshii: another great top for mixing and matching.
11. bamboo sleep mask, doodlebugsfunfabrics: sleep masks are so helpful when they keep turning on and off the lights on an airplane! Pair this with my trusty blow up air pillow and I'm ready to catch some zzzzzz...
12. scarf, Modcloth: I always pack a scarf when I travel. Besides wearing is around the neck its useful for random bad hair days or if large enough to wear as a top.
13. passport cover, roguetheory: OK. So this isn't entirely necessary but heck it's cute!

Well I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Friday!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter