6/04/2010

featured on rikrak + Happy Weekend!


Hello! It's been an interesting week. I've been busy working on my botanical fashion illustration, and trying to market this blog! I would really love more feedback from you. What is missing? Feel free to contact me with any comments or concerns or to share something here. I've added a show and tell series where I hope to get inspiring individuals to share what they do. This weekend I'm going to take it easy, and do some packing....because tammmmmddaaaaah I'm coming home! I'm so happy to announce I will be back home in the lovely Bay Area for 3 weeks and I look forward to some fun times with my family and friends. We are planning a road trip from San Francisco to Vancouver! I finally get to meet all my relatives up their form my Chinese side of the family! I'm super excited to take some pictures of the scenery and I am hoping we visit Portland and Seattle! So stay tuned! Next week's themes is road trip! Happy Weekend!

I was featured on RikRak Blog this morning so check it out here!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter