6/04/2010

show and tell: Olga Reyna

Hi all! The show and tell series, is a place for readers, shop owners, crafty people or anyone who wants to share on Lalipourie Blog. Go here for directions.

Our first par
ticipant is the lovely Olga Reyna! This 24 year old Panama City, Panama dweller and I met right here on our blogs! We follow one another and met once accidentally at the Kramelos Bazaar!

What do you do for a living, your hobbies, special projects?
I'm studying law, I love to write, sing, and design, and I have a Fashion blog called Fashion Seeker.
What inspires you in your life/style/surroundings? For me everything in this world inspires me, love, magic, fashion, the sun, life is full of inspiration.
What are you going to share?
Here is a polyvore set I created using my favorite inspirational quote: We may not have it all together but together we have it all.Wisdom!
Thanks Olga!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a Lot!! Love it... cuenta conmigo para lo que necesites, besos, y éxito

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter