8/14/2010

Happy Weekend


Hello lovelies! Sorry I've been a little MIA from Lalipourie, this week was a busy one. I've been saving up lots of lovely sources of inspiration for you! It's Saturday and I'm having a good time cooking and preparing all the fruits and veggies I just picked up this morning from the fruit truck! It makes me feel so healthy and happy to prepare my own food. I just picked up mangos, papayas, pineapples, tomatoes, carrots, potato, plantains, bananas and cucumber! So I decided to make some homemade tomato sauce that I can use throughout the week in my cooking. I'm also thinking of some delicious salads this week with all that yummy fruit! I have a wonderful recipe for papaya seed dressing which I used to marinade chicken breast that came out just divine! I promise to get on here this coming week and some new pictures of my own adventures at the seafood market!

This weekend I'm going to take it easy. Besides belly dance practice today I would like to organize my room (again), work on this exercise book I'm making myself, maybe watch a movie with my honey and make something pretty. I just found out where the Indian grocery store is but I might just save that for next weekend unless tomorrow I get a burst of energy to go. I really would like to buy some garbanzo flour so that I can try to make this. What are your plans?
*image liv by Andaria
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter