11/02/2009

blog-about #10

Dear readers,
I'm off to visit relatives in Chiriqui because there are several national holidays here in Panama for independence from Colombia and flag day. So I get a mini vacation! I'll be at my aunts house, eating too much and going to parades and what not. Only bummer is my bus doesn't leave until 10:40 pm. So not looking forward to a night spent on thebus. But I'm getting dinner with a friend so that'll kill some time. So sadly I won't be blogging until around next Monday! Here are some fun things I've seen lately:

-beautiful simple wedding in Santorini
-yo yo craft-I'm going to do this
-i want this sweater, really
-check out this sweet Paris apartment!
-i'm liking this song Jolene, by Dolly Parton- I heard it for the first time on the way home from the mountains in September
-cute family!
-pretty girl
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter