11/19/2009

blog-about #11


I've been reflecting a lot about my life lately...lots to think about. Have a Happy Weekend! Enjoy some of my favorites from the last week or so.

-best friend is....
-yet another amazing design studio
-hearts, broken and mended and I'm remember seeing this a long time ago...but I don't remember if I blogged about it see P's road trip to Oaxaca
-I would like to see this documentary, War Dance
-do you still see me? by Nie Nie
-Parisian Style-loving the pic of Jo eating baguette at age 2!
-mmmmm mushroom bisque
-Andrea of Fly is on a roll: Suno, pee in the shower, In Cuba, Ankara and Beads, and Knitta Bus
-love this yoga routine with a ball-feels great
-I've been on a sun-dried tomato kick lately-I made a super yummy salad involving quinoa, corn, green beans, sun-dried tomatoes and almonds! Delish! But oh my goodness do these Roasted Tomatoes make me drool
-pretty pretty lamp
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter