2/22/2010

I'm yours!

...Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment babay sing with me
I love peace for melody
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours...

Isn't that kid adorable? HA! I love the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz but I gotta say I might like this version better. hehe this little video just made my day! Thanks to my dear friend Christoph from Germany for sharing!

Here is the valentine card I designed my honey...I know I know sharing kinda late...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter