2/19/2010

thanks U's and telephone wire inspired!

A special.....

Well I am so happy to announce that my telephone wire earrings won as Favorite Eco Goodie in the Rik Rak Studio Blog 2010 Handmade Olympics! I would love to thank everyone for their support! Everyone around me has been so sweet during this competition! People asked me daily how the votes were going and helped me by sharing with all their friends and family. Through all this it was great to catch-up with a lot of friends I hadn't spoken to in a long time! It's so nice to know people care! Thanks again!

PS: Do you own any Lalipourie Designs? Please send me your pictures for my fan page
PPS: Check out today's post from Fly on telephone wire inspired items! AWESOME!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter