4/01/2010

Artblock + Flea Market




Artblock evening event of art and music in the streets of Casco Viejo.
1) people enjoying sangria and appetizers outside Vida Galleria, Papiroyo y Yo and Entre Pulgas 2) Vida Gallerias new look and the lovely Hebe 3) me in front of a mural wearing one of my dress designs 4) another street shot 5) cool t shirt design by salsipuedes tropical 6) girl painting in the street



Flea Market in Casco Viejo. 1) pretty Kuna girl waiting by her table 3) close-up of my stand 4) me and my stand waiting for customers 4) happy little girl with her new lalipourie headband

*photos from flea market (first 3) courtesy of Mei Lin Leon. These pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter