4/29/2010

it's beautiful...


So yesterday I came across have you met miss jones and totally got distracted by the awesome coat rack reading "it's beautiful." I knew it had to be telephone wire and the lovely Miss Jones responded to my email straight away letting me know that it was a prop used from tractor home from Austrailia! To my delight they have a ton of super nifty stuff that I just love! All the work is created using rubbish (I love that they use that word!) for the Wola Nani project, which helps provide employment to artisans living with HIV/AIDS in Africa. I am really smitten by the amazingly beautiful telephone wire pieces, the sweet animal figurines and nifty light fixture which I believe is made from recycled plastic bottles.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter