5/26/2010

channeling my inner grandma...


cat in granny glasses, jade by Sara. Nel saw it on cup of jo
We already know of my love for granny chic decor and anything crochet...sometimes I wonder why these old lady things appeal to me so much? I think besides that fact that I am perfectly happy spending an entire afternoon crocheting the sleeves on a blouse....It's those handmade, loved to death, pass down treasures that I love. These grandma inspired things to me mean one-of-a-kind and totally special. Even if it's new, if it looked like your grandma made it or bought it...I usually like it! How about you? What's you style? Are you a modern gal? Or are you channeling your inner grandma?





doily diy in the studio, crinoline outdoor seating, buttons, backroads vest, hello mr. fox, shuffle no more, a shelf of high hopes, thrifted crewel pollow, katie daisy, thrifty tuesdays, the city sage,
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter