5/03/2010

update + mar y sol!

Hey! Happy Monday! Hope you had a fun and restful weekend. Friday I came home a treated myself to a yummy caramelized onion tomato and potato soup with fresh bread and cheese (recipe to be posted ASAP). Then I went to a reggae roots concert with my honey and some of his buddies. Saturday was a pool birthday party and then relaxing at home through Sunday. I did a little tidying of my crafts/design supplies and made roasted vegetables and fit in some time to watch Anthony Bourdain eat his way across Puerto Rico. Drool.

Anyway...I've been a fan of Mar y Sol handbags for quite sometime. Lovely handwoven out of renewable resources by craftswomen in Madagascar and Kenya! This innovative socially responsible and eco-friendly business is such an inspiration! The colors and shapes are just yummy! Hurrah!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter