1/21/2011

Happy Weekend!


picture from last night's expat international party. It was lots of fun getting dressed up and chatting with other foreigners in PTY. PS: see those nifty earrings I'm wearing? Those are from my new collection. Wink wink...

Whew! This has been a busy busy week! I have so many fun posts backed up that I'm having issues on where to start....My brain want's to go in chronilogical order but I don't think that is going to happen! Either way I have lots of fun pictures updates to work on as well as sharing new great finds. But not today! It's almost Saturday here in Panama and if there is one thing I enjoy, that is my time to relax. So I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your weekend. I am not doing anything crazy this weekend just going to do some errands, some organizing and visiting a good friend on Sunday. What are your plans???
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter