7/17/2009

Blog-about Friday

Starting a new thing! On Blog-About I will post collections of random things I like! Have fun! If you ever see anything you like feel free to email me and I can include

Vintage Picnic (so I'm not the only one with picnics on the brain) thanks Modish

The Renegade Craft Fair in SF (so wish I could go!)


Wedding pictures of Ali & Evan (really cute)

Andrea looking fly as ever in her cute outfit

OOOOh laaaaa! Print & Pattern and Bamboo Taxi via Free People Blog

One of the many songs I've been listening to "Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo en La City)" by Latin Fresh sorta annoying addictively gets stuck in my head but oh well! He's sorta hot too.

"It's All Up to You" by Akon, Winson y Yandel, and Aventura. Oh my lordy. Hotness.


California Dreaming beautiful girl from Wayne Tippetts Photography...actually check out the whole blog especially this cute Brazilian girl's outfit!

Trini Gourmet blog....stuff looks damn good. I'll try some recipes when I have time!

had to describe what Cheesy meant to a friend while chatting online. Sorta random.

and new blog find Kind Over Matter is such an inspiring blog and Kissing Her Cage Good-bye blog has the most amazing mixes of photos ever...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter