10/02/2008

DMP 2008

See more pictures here

So yesterday I went to the Dias de Moda Panama and had a blast! In general I was very impressed and saw several improvements from last year. The models seemed more polished and had better timing. Overall, I enjoyed the collections last night and noted a lot of gold, sequins, pastels and white. Other goodness was a free massage, free facial, free Loreal make-up, perfume samples, magazines and more! I also made a few new friends and will update with photos and more details tomorrow. Here is photo from a special show on Sept. 30 with designs by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada of Spain. I didn't attend this show but this dress is pretty nifty and crazy looking!

I'm in a good mood today!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter