3/15/2010

Happy Monday & Lalipourie Update!

Hi all! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I went dancing with some girlfriends Friday night. Slept in Saturday, worked on more designs for the bazaar, and joined a belly dancing class! I'm so excited to get into dancing again! Sunday was my dear friend Chabela's baby shower! It was such a nice party, I met some new people and ate a ton of tasty food! Happy Monday everyone! Here's an update of some of my newer projects!

I recently created some oragami gift boxes for paper goods boutique Papiroyo y Yo (located in Casco Viejo, next to the Casa Gongora). I think they came out very cute and look great next to some very pretty jewelry at the shop. We have some plans to for more boxes with maps of Panama and I am hoping to design my own papers with my own print designs!


Here's some sneak peaks into my new collection that I am preparing for the K'ramelos Bazaar (those of you in Panama, it will be held at the Sheraton Hotel-in front of Atlapa-in the Taboga room this Thursday, March 18 from 5-10pm, tickets are $3 and fair includes coffee break and stage for folklore presentations! NOT TO BE MISSED! Look for me in both #15). And don't forget my etsy shop for those of you around the world! Above are samples of earrings, bracelets and hair ties. Below necklaces and new handbag collection!



*photos courtesy of Freddy Larrier. These pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter