3/16/2010

Inspired by African Textiles!



bop bijoux bracelets from Mali, wax print bag, African wax prints, African wax prints, lavender and lime project,


Ever since I bought this slouchy wax print bag in a tiny shop in Monmatre, Paris in 2005 I've been completely enamored by these amazing prints! I just love the intricate patterns and bold color mixes! That purse has been around the world and back! I've gotten so many compliments on it and though quite shabby now I refuse to throw it away. Below is a picture of a dress I bought from a designer Lori, who traveled to Ghana while studying at UC Davis! She brought back amazing fabrics and makes beautiful dresses and pants! I purchased mine at the super awesome hippie fair hosted at UCD called Whole Earth Festival. I wonder is she still sells there? I still love my dress! See one of my new very own wax print handbag from my new collection!

*These pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter