3/29/2010

Macro Fest Fashion show





Two Fridays ago I attended Macro Fest Fashion show in Casco Viejo. It was a place to see and be seen. It was a pretty cool event showcasing some local and latino designers. There were also photography displays and some artisans selling their wares. At the end of the night was a spectacular fireworks show! That was my favorite! Here are some pictures from that night! Note I was using one of my new hand bag designs! Tell me what you think!
*photos courtesy of Freddy Larrier. These pictures are for your personal use only and I maintain the copywrite. Thank you.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We shoud get together when we go to this events!!! Great pics.

Lalipourie said...

I agree! Did you check out artblock? That was pretty fun too! My boyfriend took these pictures, he's got a nice camera and a good eye!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Site Meter